Find a student residence hall
Information, addresses and application details on a large selection of student residence halls in Germany
Wohnpark Luisental 29 E-F • Luisental 29 E-F • 28359 Bremen
- ten minutes to the university by bike
- 20 minutes to the city by tram nearby
The deposit can vary between 350 and 750 EUR depending on the size of the flat.
Duration of housing
Maximum of 60 months.
- Party rooms
- Laundry rooms
- Lockable bicycle sheds
- Large park with many old trees and a small stream, grassy areas
Shopping and infrastructure (supermarket, post office, bank, etc.)
- Supermarket (650 m)
- ATM (600 m)
- Post office (900 m)
Recreation and culture
- Sports club next door
- World-famous Rhododendron Park and Botanika Centre
- Technology Park with Universum Science Centre
- Nearby recreation area near Kuhgrabenweg
- Stadtwaldsee (a lake also known as Uni-See)
- Nature reserve in the Lehesterdeich area
- Outdoor swimming pool "Horner Bad" (salt water from own spring)
The rents include all ancillary costs, including internet access.
Size: 16.62 square metres
One disability friendly apartment: 33.85 square metres
260 up to 349 EUR / month
No information on room availability
Standard application procedure
Residents have to be matriculated at a Bremen University as normal students.
Monthly income (whether personal or from a scholarship) may not exceed one and a half times the current BAföG rate.
There are no deadlines for application. Accommodation is allocated according to a waiting list.
Send your completed application form, complete with all the required documents to the housing department at the Studentenwerks Bremen AÖR. You can do this by e-mail, by post or in person. The application form is available for download from the homepage or can be picked up from the housing department.
Disclaimer We have taken great care in collecting and evaluating the information provided in the "Student Residence Finder". However, the DAAD and Content5 assume no responsibility for possible inaccuracies. For binding information and application details, please contact the responsible Studentenwerk.