Database on admission requirements

Which is your country of origin?

Change your selection via the „+“ button

Grade report

Choose your grade report and answer each country-specific question.
What type of grade report do you have?

*)You are required to have studied as a full-time student at a recognised higher education institution according to the given study regulations. You are furthermore required to submit the official English-language or Thai-language summary of the subjects and marks with a German translation. Please enquire at the higher education institution you are applying for, whether it accepts the English-language document without a German translation.