BAYHOST: Scholarships for German Language Courses for Students and Junior Researches from Eastern Europe
Eine Druckversion dieser Ausschreibung (PDF) steht Ihnen in den weiteren Registerkarten (z.B. „Bewerbungsvoraussetzungen“) zur Verfügung.
A print version of this announcement (PDF) is available in the further tabs (e.g. “Application requirements”).
The programme is geared towards undergraduates, graduates and junior scientists from Eastern Europe wishing to take a German language course at a Bavarian institution of higher education. Eligible candidates come from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Russia and have at least level-B1 command of the German language. The scholarships include the course fee, accommodation and a spending money allowance or board at a Bavarian institution of higher education.
undergraduates, graduates and young scientists with at least B1-level command of German from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Russia.
B1-level command of German at least
Number of Scholarships
about 50 scholarships per year
about four weeks (course duration)
course fee, accommodation and spending money allowance or board at a Bavarian institution of higher education
For further information on the application forms and procedure please see our website.
Please find the updated application deadlines here.
- citizenship of a country participating in the programme: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, Ukraine and Russia
- At the time of application candidates are enrolled or working in an academic capacity at a higher-education institution in one of the nine participating countries.
- at least B1-level command of German
- Candidates have reached legal age by the time of application.
- The programme provides one-time support, renewal is not possible.
Please select your status and your country of origin to enable you to submit an application
Your status and/or country of origin is not in the list? If your status and/or country of origin is not included in the list, you cannot apply for this scholarship programme. To ensure that only scholarship programmes for which you are eligible to apply are shown, please select your status and your country of origin in the results list (left-hand column).