Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts Baden-Württemberg: Mathilde Planck Contract Lectureships (MPL)
National Conference of Policy Officers for Gender Equality at the Universities of Applied Sciences in Baden- Württemberg and the Cooperative State University in Baden-Württemberg
73732 Esslingen (Neckar)
Eine Druckversion dieser Ausschreibung (PDF) steht Ihnen in den weiteren Registerkarten (z.B. „Bewerbungsvoraussetzungen“) zur Verfügung.
A print version of this announcement (PDF) is available in the further tabs (e.g. “Application requirements”).
The programme offers women the opportunity to qualify for professorship by teaching at a Baden Württemberg university of applied sciences, college of art or music or at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW). With the programme the state of Baden-Württemberg strives to increase the percentage of female professors. Approx. 100 stipends or contract lectureships are awarded each semester. They are worth the monthly sum according to university-internal tariffs and include a maximum teaching load of 4 hours per week and 4 semesters. The state funds the lectureships, while the specific higher education institution may bear the travel costs.
women with particular competence in scientific or artistic work and a higher education degree wishing to qualify for professorship by teaching at a Baden-Württemberg university of applied sciences, college of art or music or at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW)
- state-recognised higher education degree
- particular competence in academic or artistic work, generally established by completion of a doctorate or evidenced by artistic recognition or
- at least 2 years of professional experience outside the higher education sector and a specific doctoral research project
Number of Scholarships
100 grants per semester
Teaching appointments within the scope of the programme are limited to a maximum of 4 semesters.
Remuneration for teaching appointments, limited to a maximum of 4 hours per week for 4 semesters.
The application and management of the application process is done online. Application forms and further information on the application procedure can be found here.
- The deadline for application at universities of applied sciences and colleges of art or music is 1 March for the summer semester and 15 September for the winter semester of each year at the latest.
- The deadline for application at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW) requires applications to be submitted in due time before the start of the theory-training modules.
- higher-education degree obtained from a state-recognised institution
- particular competence in academic or artistic work or at least 2 years of professional experience outside the higher education sector
- After completion of the stipend, appointment to professorship must be an option.
Please select your status and your country to enable you to submit an application
Your status and/or country is not in the list? If your status and/or country is not included in the list, you cannot apply for this scholarship programme. To ensure that only scholarship programmes for which you are eligible to apply are shown, please select your status and your country in the results list (left-hand column).