RWTH International Academy: Study in Germany Scholarship: Women in Engineering
Eine Druckversion dieser Ausschreibung (PDF) steht Ihnen in den weiteren Registerkarten (z.B. „Bewerbungsvoraussetzungen“) zur Verfügung.
A print version of this announcement (PDF) is available in the further tabs (e.g. “Application requirements”).
The "Women in Engineering" Scholarship was created to allow more qualified female students from abroad to pursue a Master’s degree programme in engineering and establish gender equality among students of English-language Master’s degree programmes at RWTH International Academy.
Highly qualified female engineering students who have an excellent performance in their Bachelor's studies
Candidates have completed their Bachelor’s degrees with very good grade point averages and at least 12 months of professional experience in their career field. They have furthermore been admitted to one of the following Master’s degree programmes at RWTH International Academy:
- M. Sc. Computer Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities,
- M. Sc. Management and Engineering in Production Systems,
- M. Sc. Networked Production Engineering,
- M. Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering,
- M. Sc. Textile Engineering.
up to 24 months
Full tuition fees for a Master’s degree programme at RWTH International Academy over the standard study period with the exception of an administrative fee of 500 EUR per semester.
The application for the scholarship must be submitted together with the application for the programme at RWTH International Academy. The deadline is 1 March for non-European and 15 July for European applicants. Please provide the following documents with your application:
- evidence of academic achievements showing that the applicant ranks among the top 15% of her class
- basic knowledge of German (A1 level)
- scholarship motivation letter of 500 words
- completed application form for the scholarship, see https://forms.academy-rwth.de/master-office/
Please make sure to submit all required documents at the latest by 1 March (non-EU citizens) or 15 July (EU citizens).
The following criteria must be met to qualify for a scholarship
- status: graduate
- discipline: engineering (mechanical or civil engineering)
- citizenship: no restrictions
Please select your status and your country of origin to enable you to submit an application
Your status and/or country of origin is not in the list? If your status and/or country of origin is not included in the list, you cannot apply for this scholarship programme. To ensure that only scholarship programmes for which you are eligible to apply are shown, please select your status and your country of origin in the results list (left-hand column).