COLFUTURO: Master- und Promotionsstip. f. kolumbianische Grad./Dokt. • DAAD
Eine Druckversion dieser Ausschreibung (PDF) steht Ihnen in den weiteren Registerkarten (z.B. „Bewerbungsvoraussetzungen“) zur Verfügung.
A print version of this announcement (PDF) is available in the further tabs (e.g. “Application requirements”).
Graduates receive grants to complete a Master's or doctoral degree in Germany.
Who can apply?
- Applicants for a scholarship to obtain a master degree: very well qualified colombian graduates, who have accomplished a first university degree (bachelor or equivalent) at the time of application.
- Applicants for a scholarship to obtain a doctoral degree: very well qualified colombian graduates, who have accomplished a master (or equivalent) degree at the time of application.
What can be funded?
Graduates complete a
a) Master's degree, or
b) doctoral studies at a German university
Duration of the funding
a) approx. 2 years depending on the duration of the Master's programme
b) approx. 3-4 years for doctoral studies
Grants for doctoral candidates are awarded for one year. Applications must be submitted for an extension and these are reviewed by the DAAD selection committee.
Co-funded by COLFUTURO and DAAD
- Intensive German course in Germany (up to 6 months for Master's students and doctoral candidates incl. accommodation and cost of living during this period (DAAD)); alternatively, accompanying German course during course of studies
- Costs of outward and return travel (DAAD)
- Monthly scholarship payments up to the maximum amount determined by COLFUTURO (COLFUTURO/DAAD)
- Medical, nursing care, accident and personal liability insurance, if applicable also for accompanying dependants (DAAD)
- If applicable, cost of German language course for accompanying spouse (DAAD)
- Contribution towards the costs of printing thesis (DAAD)
- Refund of TestDaF or DSH exam
- One-year research and study allowance
Candidates are selected by a committee of Colombian and German scientists and academics.
Please select your status and your country to enable you to submit an application
Your status and/or country is not in the list? If your status and/or country is not included in the list, you cannot apply for this scholarship programme. To ensure that only scholarship programmes for which you are eligible to apply are shown, please select your status and your country in the results list (left-hand column).