Welcome to our scholarship database!
Here you will find information about our DAAD scholarship programmes for international students and researchers as well as offers from other selected funding organisations.
Hertie School: New Perspectives Scholarship
Eine Druckversion dieser Ausschreibung (PDF) steht Ihnen in den weiteren Registerkarten (z.B. „Bewerbungsvoraussetzungen“) zur Verfügung.
A print version of this announcement (PDF) is available in the further tabs (e.g. “Application requirements”).
The New Perspectives Scholarship from the Hertie School comprises of 1 full tuition scholarship, available for applicants of all nationalities who wish to pursue a 2-year, full-time, Master of Public Policy, Master of International Affairs or Master of Data Science in Public Policy programme taught in English in Berlin, Germany.
The scholarship is directed at students of STEM subjects who wish to join the Hertie School for a degree in public policy, international affairs or data science for public policy.
The Hertie School is an international teaching and research centre of excellence located in vibrant and cosmopolitan Berlin. Our motto is Understand today. Shape tomorrow. We attract a highly talented student body from diverse national and interdisciplinary backgrounds. We offer them a study environment characterised by close interaction with faculty, lively public debates and engagement with current policy developments.
The scholarships are available to applicants of any nationality with a background in STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) who wish to complete a Master's degree in the area of public policy or international affairs.
- Undergraduate degree: to be eligible for a graduate degree at the Hertie School of Governance, you are required to have completed at least an undergraduate degree (Bachelor's or equivalent) of at least 6 semesters at an institution of higher education.
- Academic background: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants need a background in STEM subjects.
The scholarship covers the full tuition fees for the 2-year full-time Master's programme.
Every scholarship covers the full tuition fees of the respective Master's programme up to the value of 36,500 EUR.
You will find all information on the application procedure here.
Interested applicants should submit their applications and motivation statements before 1 February.
- Completed undergraduate degree
- Personal suitability: CV, professional experience, entrepreneurship, international experience, civic engagement
- Academic excellence: Strength of academic background, academic performance - grades/transcripts, general academic qualification, linguistic qualification
- Motivation letter (alternatively, foto essay or video): Convincing motivation to study public policy or international affairs, motivation to study at the Hertie School, overall coherence
Please select your status and your country of origin to enable you to submit an application
Your status and/or country of origin is not in the list? If your status and/or country of origin is not included in the list, you cannot apply for this scholarship programme. To ensure that only scholarship programmes for which you are eligible to apply are shown, please select your status and your country of origin in the results list (left-hand column).