Evangelisches Studienwerk: Scholarship for Students With a Refugee Status
Eine Druckversion dieser Ausschreibung (PDF) steht Ihnen in den weiteren Registerkarten (z.B. „Bewerbungsvoraussetzungen“) zur Verfügung.
A print version of this announcement (PDF) is available in the further tabs (e.g. “Application requirements”).
The scholarship is aimed at students who are studying at German institutions of higher education. Candidates from all disciplines and concentrations are welcome to apply. The grant amount is of up to EUR 949 each month and covers the entire course of studies. Further support includes individual mentoring as well as additional seminars, activities and services.
Students of any religious denomination studying at German institutions of higher education. Applicants show respect toward other religious beliefs and openness to interact with others.
Students whose studies have not exceeded three semesters are eligible to apply. It is not possible to apply for the scholarship for a postgraduate master program only.
The entire course of studies
- monthly stipend of up to EUR 949
- individual mentoring
- additional support
Please find the application forms and further details on the application procedure here
1 March and 1 September of each year
- students with a refugee status pursuing full-time attendance courses of study
- enrolment at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany
- at least four semesters remaining before completion of the degree
- evidence of German language skills of B2 level at least
- qualified for funding as per BAföG § 8, the German Federal Training Assistance Act, (will be verified after evidence of the current residence status is submitted)
Please select your status and your country of origin to enable you to submit an application
Your status and/or country of origin is not in the list? If your status and/or country of origin is not included in the list, you cannot apply for this scholarship programme. To ensure that only scholarship programmes for which you are eligible to apply are shown, please select your status and your country of origin in the results list (left-hand column).