Courses are held in English (100%).
15 July for the following winter semester
This English-language Master's course of study provides a world-class education with a focus on embedded systems. The aim here is to develop intelligent systems solutions by combining microsystems technologies, information and communication technologies, and software development.
The basic modules (compulsory subjects) are as follows:
- Digital Components and Architectures for Data Processing
- Smart Sensor Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Computer Vision
- Design of Software for Embedded Systems
- Real Time Systems
- Project Lab Embedded Systems
- Design of Digital Systems
- Hardware/Software Co-Design
Built on these compulsory subjects, the programme offers various opportunities for further deepening in the following majors:
- System Design
- Automotive Systems
- Signal Processing
- Embedded Systems
- Additional non-technical subjects
Depending on the availability, the study programme offers the opportunity to do a little research project at the university or a research internship (elective modules, not both of them).