Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship (SCE)
English is the language of instruction.
Foreign students with little to no German language skills will be given the opportunity to participate in German language classes (free of cost) that will help them acquire a solid level of German during their studies.
15 June for the following winter semester
- Do you want to start your entrepreneurial project on the topic of health, mobility, manufacturing, food, or a topic of your choice?
- Are you a team player and thrive in an international and interdisciplinary work environment?
- Do you desire to learn from peers and professionals in a community of aspiring entrepreneurs and corporate innovators?
Then the joint Master's programme Entrepreneurship and Digital Transformation offered by Hochschule München University of Applied Sciences and Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship (SCE) is the right fit for you. Either as founders of your own business (entrepreneurs) or as corporate innovators with our industry partners (intrapreneurs), your project team will be supervised by a professor and a coach to come up with innovative solutions for the digital businesses of tomorrow.
Through a learning-by-doing approach with the right balance of theory and practice, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to start your own business or innovate in an organisational environment.
Your key benefits
- project work at the core of the study programme
- interdisciplinary and international teams
- individualised study plan
- safe environment for experimentation
- building strong networks
The Master's programme in Entrepreneurship and Digital Transformation is unique in various ways:
- It was founded and is being coordinated by six departments of the Hochschule München University of Applied Sciences together with its affiliate institute, the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship.
- It allows for open access for motivated students from different study backgrounds from all over the world.
- Students work in interdisciplinary teams on their projects over the period of three semesters.
- Students gain practical experience on how to create and implement innovative solutions in the digital era.
- Students deepen their knowledge on entrepreneurship, digital technologies and business models.
- Students are able to take advantage of complementary Master's modules through multi-departmental framework.
The Master's programme paves the way for graduates to start their own business either as being a founder or co-founder. As a graduate of the Master's programme, you will also be qualified to find employment as an intrapreneur in established companies, e.g. developing digital products or services or shaping digital strategies.