- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science
- Additional qualification requirements for the Bachelor's degree (credits in theoretical computer science, mathematics, programming, etc.)
For detailed information on our application process and required documents, applicants are asked to carefully read the guidelines on our website:
Before applying, prospective students are asked to have a close look at our eligibility criteria!
Submission of a TOEFL or IELTS result is mandatory for all applicants. Applications without either test result will not be considered.
Exempt from this rule are: nationals and/or first degree holders (earned IN the respective country) from Antigua & Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, English-speaking Canada, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, Republic of Ireland, Jamaica, Kiribati, Liberia, Mauritius, Micronesia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, St.Kitts-Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Trinidad & Tobago, United Kingdom, United States, Zambia or Zimbabwe. Applicants from these countries do not have to submit language certificates.
Minimum scores for TOEFL/IELTS (results below minimum score will not be accepted):
- TOEFL paper-based: 550 points
- TOEFL Internet-based: 80 points
- IELTS: 6.0
Applicants taking the TOEFL test are asked to use the university's TOEFL code number 4856.
- For the winter semester: 1 May for non-EU citizens, 1 September for EU citizens and nationals from countries that are visa-exempted
- For the summer semester: 1 November for non-EU citizens, 1 March for EU citizens and nationals from countries that are visa-exempted
Please verify these dates on our website before applying: https://www.informatik.uni-bonn.de/en/for-students/master-of-science-in-computer-science/application.