Double degree programmes with:
Otago University New Zealand
British Columbia Institute of Technology Canada (BCIT)
Universidad Zaragoza (UNIZAR)
Tec de Monterrey (TEC), Mexico
Our programme is fully conducted in English, making it the perfect choice for students who want to pursue a degree in International Business.
Further language courses can be taken.
Courses start in the summer semester on 1 April and in the winter semester on 1 October. The study programme is an on-site programme at our campus at HTW Berlin.
15 January for the following summer semester; 15 July for the following winter semester
The Bachelor of International Business (BIB) combines International Management and International Economics, and offers you an internationally accredited degree without tuition fees and fully taught in English. It offers you a comprehensive education in business, with a focus on understanding global trade and international relations.
Why study BIB at HTW Berlin?
- Business studies, economics, management, marketing, law, finance, intercultural skills: BIB teaches you all the important hard and soft skills you need for an international career in business.
- Internationality and practical relevance: You will meet students from all over the world – and thus learn to collaborate successfully in intercultural teams right from the start of your studies. Teachers with international professional experience provide you with up-to-date practical knowledge. The courses are conducted entirely in English. The curriculum includes one internship semester and two mobility semesters, which you can (but do not have to) use to spend time abroad at a partner university.
- A variety of double degree programmes (e.g. in New Zealand or Canada) enable you to obtain a second internationally accredited degree without spending additional study time, and all without paying any tuition.
- Small groups with lots of interaction: Project work and case studies constitute a significant part of the BIB degree programme. The courses consist of a maximum of 50 participants.
- Study in Berlin: Live and study in Germany's capital city with its unique history and way of life.
The first three semesters are intended to familiarise students with the basics of business, economics and law. In the following semesters, study modules focus increasingly on the acquisition of skills and competence specific to international business, including international management, international economics, international law and intercultural management. The acquisition of further language skill is incorporated in the first and second semester where students can choose from a variety of offers such as Spanish, Italian and French. Consequently, the curriculum has been designed with the goal of implementing course combinations that enable students to acquire both hard and soft skills.
Please see our introductory video: https://youtu.be/45bgVMcJepM.